Friday, December 30, 2011

One Year in Transmedia, second edition

This is the second edition of the curation of this blog that I published a little over a month ago. I felt it was pretty incomplete without the voices of some of the other people in the field as well, so I decided to ask some questions of some people I felt were the right people to answer these questions. The result is here - the second edition, free for download under a Creative Commons license (just click the pic below to go to the Cloud App download).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog by the use of Google
while looking for a similar subject, your site got here up, it seems to be great.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply was alert to your blog thru Google, and located that it
is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful when you proceed this in future. Numerous people will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

my weblog; more information