Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New series over at ABC, CBS

What's happening over at the US broadcasters will soon find it's way over here, at least when it comes to scripted drama or comedy. So it's with interest I note that Boston Legal, Dirty Sexy Money and Eli Stone will be axed from ABCs schedule to make way for three new series - Cupid, Castle and The Unusuals. Should be interesting.

Over at CBS, a fun show to watch could (and should) be Game Show in My Head, where contestants have to live their ordinary life and carry out secret orders from an earpiece to win money. Degrading? Probably. Funny? We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte
more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

Here is my web page - online cash advance direct lender